As Floridians we have a lot of interesting things that come from our great state. From oranges to gators and of course our amazing beaches. However another thing our state has given is the grocery store known as Publix. Everywhere I go I seem to find myself near a Publix. I am glad to say I work for them but working for this Florida based company has its ups and downs. Several of my coworkers have been with the company for ten years or more. In this article I am going to tell you about mine and their experiences working for Publix. Since I have only been there for a little over a year I don’t have as much knowledge as my coworker Todd who has been with the company since 2007. The department I am in and will be talking about the most is the grocery department. You can argue that our department is what keeps the store running.
- How long have you been with Publix?
- What are some things that you do every work day?
- Why did you decide to work for Publix?
- What are some things you wish you could change about the company?
- What do like about the company?
- What do you dislike about the company and why?
- Did you have a different job before Publix? If yes what was it?
- Overall are you glad to work for Publix?
- What advice would you give to someone considering applying for a job at Publix?
- Do you plan on staying with Publix for a long period of time?